About the Magazine
Poland Today Magazine offers an international perspective on Central Europe’s most dynamic country, with breadth and depth of coverage not found in any other publication.
Poland Today magazine covers a range of issues and topics including economics, politics, current affairs, society, culture, arts, travel and sport. We operate in the niche that falls between the international coverage of Poland and the Polish media. The magazine complements our website as well as our Business Review+ and PT Urban Issues newsletters to present foreigners with a more diverse, focused and comprehensive analysis of Poland than the international press, while offering Poles an alternative viewpoint to that of the Polish press.
The main focus, however, is on business. Readers of Poland Today can be sure to meet insightful analysis along with unique perspectives from our wide range of experienced contributors high-level journalists from renowned international and Polish publications, including the Financial Times, the Economist, the BBC, Le Monde, Die Welt, The Daily Telegraph, Gazeta Wyborcza and Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. All back issues of the magazine are available to read for free here and we welcome your feedback.
- Business leaders: MDs, CEOs, CFOs and development directors of the top 1,000 businesses operating in Poland, compiled by sector
- Ambassadors & senior personnel in all embassies and trade missions in Poland
- Heads and directors of all international chambers of commerce in Poland
- MDs & CEOs of all member companies of international chambers of commerce in Poland
- Government ministers and directors of government departments & national agencies
- Mayors, deputy mayors and investment department directors of the 50 largest cities and towns in Poland, as well as all Voivodship
- Marshalls and senior regional officials
- Heads of NGOs, Think Tanks and key institutions
- Opinion formers in Poland, e.g. editors and leading journalists from a wide range of publications and TV programmes, politicians and academics
Poland Today is also available in major office buildings and many 4- and 5-star hotels across Poland. It is distributed at major international, national and regional Polish events in several sectors.